Our biggest weekend of the year is just over a week away. Here are some details, requests and reminders…
We have 40 teams registered which translates to a minimum of $1600 in entry fees to go to I AM ADAPTIVE!
- If you haven’t given me your team name, please send it to me ASAP via email (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- If you haven’t paid the $40 team entry fee, please do so ASAP. Make checks payable to I AM ADAPTIVE. You can give your donation to a coach or place it in the “PAYMENTS” box that hangs outside of the coaches office.
- We will post heats next week.
- The event will kick off at 8 AM with movement standards and a few words from the charity. Masters heats will be first.
PLEASE sign up so we have an accurate head count (sign up sheet in lobby). New members – please come!
- CFVB will supply meat, kegs from Orchid Island Brewery, mixers, etc. BYOB and a dish to share. Mike Sanford is donating two cases of wine courtesy of Prestige Wine Imports.
- The party starts at 1 PM at Chuck & Steph Sullivan’s house. We have the address at the gym.
- Chuck has a pool and hot tub, so if you’d like to bring a suit, please do.
Workout of the Day
Every 2 minutes for 12 minutes (6 sets):
3 Power Snatches (1 from power position, 1 from mid-hang/directly above knee, 1 from low hang/directly below knee)
**Each snatch starts from power position and is then loaded into hang/NO PAUSE IN HANG
**Mandatory 2 second pause in receiving position
**60-70% 1RM power snatch
30 ft yoke or barbell carry (heavy)
50 m prowler push 180/120
15 cal assault bike
Rest 3-5 minutes
Mobility: 3 sets of –
1:00 lizard stretch
Post your scores to.