New Year’s Schedule
Today (New Year’s Eve): 5 AM, 6 AM, 7 AM, 9:30 AM and Noon only. NO PM CLASSES
Tomorrow (New Year’s Day): CLOSED
Wednesday, January 2: Back on track – normal schedule
5 minute AMRAP
5 barbell hinges -> power cleans
5 burpees -> bar facing burpees
5 push press -> push jerk
2018 Meter row
20 Wallballs 20/14
20 Bar-facing burpees
20 Power Cleans 95/65; M55+ 75/35
2018 Meter Bike-erg
18 Wallballs 20/14
18 Bar-facing burpees
18 Shoulder-to-Overhead 95/65; M55+ 75/35
*Heats of 7 every 8-10 minutes
2 sets –
:30 passive bar hang
10 PVC pass throughs
1:00 seated forward fold
Last Call for Fundamentals Class
We are wrapping up enrollment in our Fundamentals Group Class, to start February 3. If you know of anyone who would like to get started, have them contact us to register ASAP!
They Say You Want a Resolution
‘Tis the season where many of you will be making resolutions. In order to succeed in your new goal(s), consider the following:
- Choose wisely. Don’t resolve to do something because of social pressures or because someone else thinks you should do it. Make a resolution that’s important to YOU.
- Don’t dwell on your past regressions (“I ate like crap.” “I was so lazy.”) Instead, focus on where you’re going and visualize how sweet it will be once you get there!
- Plan. This can include verbalizing your goal to others (accountability); gathering the “tools” you need (a journal, a food logging app, etc.); or getting rid of anything that will prevent you from achieving your goal.
- Give Yourself a Break. You can’t expect to never veer off path, so learn from your mistakes and allow them to be a source of growth. Just get back on track.
- Celebrate! When you achieve your goal or make the resolution a habit, treat yourself. And revel in the fact that YOU CAN DO THIS long-term.