2 sets –
5 hang power snatch (empty barbell)
5 pushups/handstand pushups
21-15-9 reps of:
Hang power snatch RX 75/55; Masters55+ 65/45
Handstand Pushups (scale: pushups)
3 sets of:
10 stiff single leg dumbbell deadlifts (each side)
:20 single leg glute bridge hold on the ground (each side)
3 sets of:
10 each way banded side steps www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0jsl2ZrXug
10 alternating reverse sandbag lunges
By now, you should have received an email with your Dodgeball team information. If not, check your SPAM folder or contact Wendy.
Some teams have 6, some 7 members. If you didn’t sign up but want to participate, please send me an email. We will need a few subs/alternates.
Team captains: send me your team names by the end of the week, please.
Spectators are welcome! NEXT Saturday, July 28 at 2 PM at the gym.
Players and referees: here are the rules:
- Each game will consist of up to 7 players per team own the court and six total balls.
- Each game is capped at 7 minutes
- If you hit someone with a ball, below the shoulders, they are out.
- If you hit someone above the shoulders, you (the thrower) are out.
- If you catch a ball, the thrower of that ball is out and a person (who is out) on your team is back in.
- If you hold a ball for more than 10 seconds, you’re out.
- If time expires before a team has been eliminated, the team with the most players “in” is the winner.
- There will be a 2:00 overtime if an equal number of players are “in” when time expires.
- A ball is dead if it hits any wall, ceiling or object unassociated with the game.