Join Danya, Aaron, Paul, Allie and Steph W, who have all signed up for the Festivus Game on April 18. The Festivus Games is CrossFit event with Novice and Intermediate divisions, hosted by the great people at Harbor City CrossFit in Melbourne. Here is the breakdown, from the Festivus website:
If at least four of these six guidelines are true for you then we suggest you go Novice. Otherwise we suggest you go Intermediate.
- Unassisted pull ups less than 5/2 (Male/Female)
- 1-rep max deadlift is less than 300/225 (Male/Female)
- Mile run is over 10 minutes
- 2000-meter row is over 8 minutes (Male) or 9 minutes (Female)
- You have no clue what your Fran time is
- You’ve been Crossfitting less than six months
The workouts have been post and you can register directly on the website: https://festivusgames.com
This looks like it will be a lot of fun!
PS: If you are interested in the Jungle Strong competition on April 18, standards and registration forms are in the lobby.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOREEN
Workout of the Day
Every 2 minutes for 14 minutes/7 sets:
1 Power Clean + 1 Hang Power Clean
Masters 55+ 135/85
3 sets of:
50 m Prowler drag (forward) 140/90
5 Hang power cleans Rx+ 155/105, Rx 125/85, Masters 55+ 105/75
– rest 2 minutes between efforts
Midline – 3 sets of:
10 strict toes-to-bar or knee raise
10 back extensions
:45 hollow body hold
Post your scores to.