Thoughts on the Open
We can all take a relaxing breath now that the Open is over. Tomorrow, we will post our recap on the 2015 Open, but first we want to hear from you on topics like:
- What did you think of the Open events?
- Were you happy with your personal performance?
- What was your favorite part of the Open?
- Would you compete in the Open again?
- For those of you who didn’t compete, what did you think? Would you want to do it next year?
Congrats to everyone! Please post your thoughts to the comments section…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIR!
Workout of the Day
Five rounds for time of:
10 Burpee Box Jumps 24″/20″
8 Shoulder-to-overhead 135/95; Masters 55+ 105/75
2 rope climbs
Accumulate 3 minutes in a wall-facing handstand hold or work on handstand attempts against the wall
Mobility – 3 sets of:
:20 box stretch
:20 (each leg) couch stretch
Post your scores to.