- Sign up for Dodge Ball! We will have a friendly tournament on Saturday, April 9 at 3 PM. Please sign up by March 23 so we can assign teams, create brackets, etc. Sign-up sheet is in the lobby/retail area.
- CharityWOD nominations are due by March 25. If you have a favorite non-profit who you’d like to benefit from our annual fundraiser, please send an email to email@example.com with some background information. We will announce the benefitting charity on March 29.
- March Beginner Barbell sessions are on March 9 at 7 AM and March 23 at 7 AM. Sign up in the Vero Barbell area. This is a free session.
- Don’t forget about our yoga class on Fridays at 6:30 PM with Rana. This is not only a great opportunity to prep your body for the Open workout if you are performing it on Saturday, but also as a recovery if you do it Friday. Bring $5 and a mat and get your om on!
- Because many of us are new to yoga, I did a little research and found an etiquette article that includes the basics, like turning off cell phones, not stepping on others’ mats and not talking during class. Check it out HERE.
For those of you doing 16.2 tonight, we start at 5 PM. Just come on in and we will get you through with a judge.
Workout of the Day
3 sets of:
80m sled push 80/40
20 air bike – calories
Set 1 @ 75%
set 2 @ 85%
Set 3 @ 95%
rest 3 min between sets
10 V ups
:30 Arch hold
Post your scores to.