The 4-1-1 on the Holiday Party
It's almost time for the CFVB Holiday Party! Here are the details:
– Saturday, December 8 at 6 PM
– Location: CrossFit Vero Beach
– We will provide some meat, mixers and cider. BYOB and bring a side dish or dessert. At Sally's request (hello, control freak), I have placed a food sign-up sheet at the gym. If you know what you want to bring, please write it down so we can make sure everything is covered.
– Kristi is in charge of music (oh lordy), so let her know if you have any special requests.
– Dress is festive casual (we will be partying in a gym, but you can still lok cute)
– If you didn't RSVP (slacker), no worries! Come anyway and bring a friend/significant other!
We hope to see everyone there…don't be shy!
REMINDER – Thanksgiving Week Hours:
– Wednesday, November 21: last class at 5:30 PM (all other classes as scheduled)
– Thursday, Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
– Black Friday: 6, 7, 8, 9 AM only
– Saturday: Normal hours (6, 7, 8, 9 AM)
ALSO…Congrats to Dan and Jill on their healthy, new baby girl, Violet!
Workout of the Day:
Rx = AMRAP in 6 minutes of:
AMRAP of bar muscle-ups
**score is number of bar muscle-ups
– OR –
Scaled = For time –
20 C2B pull-ups
– rest –
Overhead squat 5×2
Midline: 3 sets of -
10 glute-ham raises
10 toes to bar