We are thankful for all of our members – every last one of you…
– The morning people who bring energy to 5 AM
- Those who have made "drinking the Kool-Aid" a family affair
– Tough chicks who pack a lot of strength and determination in a small package
- Fire breathers who make everyone push a little harder
– Our Coaches, who go out of their way to help everyone in the gym, whether it be with mobility work or tweaking the Oly lifts
- The "cave people" who have gone full-blast with Paleo and never looked back
– The goofballs who always giggle at the word "snatch"
– Our #1 fans – the supporters who have never miss a competition
– Our young members who are the future badasses of CrossFit
– The older members who battle out with the rest of us – age is only a number!
– The new members who are giving it their all…we can't wait to see you all reach your goals in 2011
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Workout of the Day:
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
30 second Handstand hold
30 second Squat hold
30 second L-sit hold
30 second Chin over bar hold