Today is officially Day 1 of the 30 Day Paleo Lifestyle Challenge! Some of you have already started and that just proves your commitment. Congrats to all of you participating…you are now in control of your health, body, performance and well-being. I will be participating with you, too.
Just a few things…
– Please note all the deadlines for entry fee payment and before photos (listed on last page of Paleo packet). Take your before photos now.
– Make sure to visit and post to our Challenge message board. There are lots of recipes and resources on there. You can post food logs, questions, frustrations, positive outcomes, etc., too.
– Start sending me your food logs. Experiment with new recipes.
– Most of what you will be eating is fresh, however for things that are packaged READ LABELS.
– Rid your pantry and fridge of your “trigger” foods. It’s much easier if they aren’t around.
– Keep your eye on the prize…no slip-ups!
If you need some inspiration, check out the results of our last 30-day winners HERE. (PS: they gave me permission to post, so don’t worry, yours will not be blasted on the Internet!)
Workout of the Day:
Back squats 1X8 @ 70%, 2X5 @ 75%, 2X3 @ 80%
Five rounds for time of –
2 rope climbs
5 power snatch 135/95
12 hand-release push-ups